Golf Tips and Instruction
- ALL key golf shots.
- Best of the Best Tips and instruction
- Champion Tip 1 Add distance
- Chipping and Putting
- Chipping, Bump and run, Pitching.
- Cure your slice.hook, shank.
- Fade,draw, back spin.
- For Beginners only: Learn to play golf
- Full transition, 300 yards plus.
- Funny laws of golf (Jokes)
- Get fit for golf and for life
- Golf is a mind game
- Golf, how to save shots easy
- Golf: Match play and Stable-ford rules
- Hazards and recovery
- How to win shot by shot
- Learn to be a winner,
- Lesson two What is in the Bag,
- Long drives more distance.
- PGA rules of golf
- PGA rules relating to hazards.
- Play from fairway and green side bunkers
- Play great golf Tee to green
- Pre-Shot routine
- Short game around the green
- Tee to green
- Tip Approach shot to the green
- Tip Ball above or below your feet
- Tip Be prepared
- Tip Do not look up until after impact.
- Tip: Bunker Shots
- Tip: Cure your slice
- Tip: Hook
- Tip: More distance
- Tip: Putting you must practise
- Tips: Bump and run % shot
- Top golf tips
- Top golf tips. to lower your scores
- Visualization for every golf shot
Tag Archives: Better golf
Be ready: Quote “Practice is the best instruction of all” Time to refresh your memory: Sequence of actions and check list. You can mitigate problems by reviewing you game prior to competitive play. Check all the fundamentals: Start with grip … Continue reading
Over the next two weeks we will send you the drills referred to, directly from the 5 Keys to Distance. We say unconditional the Eric Jones: ( World Long Drive Champion) Five Keys to Distance is the … Continue reading
This is a joint venture with Eric Jones World Long Drive Champion. On this page you will find FREE LINKS to every element of Golf – FREE books, instruction, tips, coaching, We cover every aspect of … Continue reading
11 Putting Putting is the most important element of your game. Just by never three putting you can save 10 shots. Always train your muscle memory, by measuring each shot in number of paces from the hole, this way you … Continue reading
More Distance Objective MORE DISTANCE Go through your pre-shot routine. Check all the possible hazards, bunkers, water, out of bounds, and the distance to your target. Select the optimum position within the tee box; tee the ball high so it … Continue reading
2: Pre-Shot routine Your pre-shot routine must be practised until it is second nature. Determine your optimum target area, and the correct distance from the tee. Taking into account all these factors hazards, water, bunkers, trees, heavy rough, out of … Continue reading
Lesson 26 Best of the Best. Please take time Every thing you need to know about golf is here, just a click away. Plus it is ALL FREE. THIS REALLY IS A UNIQUE Site We really do provide a … Continue reading
Lesson 24 We start with a little bit of fun, strange as it may seem most are true. The laws of golf LAW 1: No matter how bad your last shot was, the worst is yet to come. This law … Continue reading
Our Present to you this Christmas- How to be a winner : Easy because you always stand on the first tee all square. Play to your handicap and you win. We wish you a Christmas and a Very HAPPY NEW … Continue reading