Golf Tips and Instruction
- ALL key golf shots.
- Best of the Best Tips and instruction
- Champion Tip 1 Add distance
- Chipping and Putting
- Chipping, Bump and run, Pitching.
- Cure your slice.hook, shank.
- Fade,draw, back spin.
- For Beginners only: Learn to play golf
- Full transition, 300 yards plus.
- Funny laws of golf (Jokes)
- Get fit for golf and for life
- Golf is a mind game
- Golf, how to save shots easy
- Golf: Match play and Stable-ford rules
- Hazards and recovery
- How to win shot by shot
- Learn to be a winner,
- Lesson two What is in the Bag,
- Long drives more distance.
- PGA rules of golf
- PGA rules relating to hazards.
- Play from fairway and green side bunkers
- Play great golf Tee to green
- Pre-Shot routine
- Short game around the green
- Tee to green
- Tip Approach shot to the green
- Tip Ball above or below your feet
- Tip Be prepared
- Tip Do not look up until after impact.
- Tip: Bunker Shots
- Tip: Cure your slice
- Tip: Hook
- Tip: More distance
- Tip: Putting you must practise
- Tips: Bump and run % shot
- Top golf tips
- Top golf tips. to lower your scores
- Visualization for every golf shot
Tag Archives: Bump and Run
LESSON 9 Great Golf from Tee to green. Plus a new exciting Feature. By Eric Jones: The World Long Distance Champion. Check it out at the bottom of this lesson. Why do you need a coach, you may have read … Continue reading
Golf Guide for Beginner LESSON 4: Tee to green Special Feature: 5 Keys to distance From: The Long Distance World Champion Eric Jones. At the end of this lesson. Hi happy golfers, hope you are reading all the lessons and … Continue reading
Golf Guide for Beginner: Lesson 3 Special Feature. 5 Keys to Distance Videos From: Eric Jones The World Long Distance Champion ( Quite Simply the best) All our coaches were impressed. So we have included 5 Keys to distance at … Continue reading