Golf Tips and Instruction
- ALL key golf shots.
- Best of the Best Tips and instruction
- Champion Tip 1 Add distance
- Chipping and Putting
- Chipping, Bump and run, Pitching.
- Cure your slice.hook, shank.
- Fade,draw, back spin.
- For Beginners only: Learn to play golf
- Full transition, 300 yards plus.
- Funny laws of golf (Jokes)
- Get fit for golf and for life
- Golf is a mind game
- Golf, how to save shots easy
- Golf: Match play and Stable-ford rules
- Hazards and recovery
- How to win shot by shot
- Learn to be a winner,
- Lesson two What is in the Bag,
- Long drives more distance.
- PGA rules of golf
- PGA rules relating to hazards.
- Play from fairway and green side bunkers
- Play great golf Tee to green
- Pre-Shot routine
- Short game around the green
- Tee to green
- Tip Approach shot to the green
- Tip Ball above or below your feet
- Tip Be prepared
- Tip Do not look up until after impact.
- Tip: Bunker Shots
- Tip: Cure your slice
- Tip: Hook
- Tip: More distance
- Tip: Putting you must practise
- Tips: Bump and run % shot
- Top golf tips
- Top golf tips. to lower your scores
- Visualization for every golf shot
Tag Archives: golf instruction
Why do you need a coach, you may have read the books watched the videos, in theory you know how it should be done. In you minds eye you will think you are doing every thing by the book. You … Continue reading
Tee it High Let it Fly, this is a fun golf tip, for the low handicap golfers to try, if it does work for you WOW that all will fly 300 yards, on target. Paramount to everything else: Smooth swing, … Continue reading
Featured in this news letter • Bump and Run the low risk percentage shot. • Playing the ball from above or below your feet. • How to play solid shots Bump & Run: Bump and run is a low risk … Continue reading
If you are going to play Golf then best you know how to mark your card, there are different games each game has its own way of marking your card. To save all you low handicap players time, this newsletter … Continue reading
Be ready: Quote “Practice is the best instruction of all” Time to refresh your memory: Sequence of actions and check list. You can mitigate problems by reviewing you game prior to competitive play. Check all the fundamentals: Start with grip … Continue reading
This is a joint venture with Eric Jones World Long Drive Champion. On this page you will find FREE LINKS to every element of Golf – FREE books, instruction, tips, coaching, We cover every aspect of … Continue reading
Lesson 26 Best of the Best. Please take time Every thing you need to know about golf is here, just a click away. Plus it is ALL FREE. THIS REALLY IS A UNIQUE Site We really do provide a … Continue reading
Lesson 25 we feature top tips. By popular demand we are, featuring tips on how to achieve more distance. When you see the top players on TV driving 300 yards plus every time, and they are making it look easy, … Continue reading
Lesson 24 We start with a little bit of fun, strange as it may seem most are true. The laws of golf LAW 1: No matter how bad your last shot was, the worst is yet to come. This law … Continue reading
Our Present to you this Christmas- How to be a winner : Easy because you always stand on the first tee all square. Play to your handicap and you win. We wish you a Christmas and a Very HAPPY NEW … Continue reading