Golf Tips and Instruction
- ALL key golf shots.
- Best of the Best Tips and instruction
- Champion Tip 1 Add distance
- Chipping and Putting
- Chipping, Bump and run, Pitching.
- Cure your slice.hook, shank.
- Fade,draw, back spin.
- For Beginners only: Learn to play golf
- Full transition, 300 yards plus.
- Funny laws of golf (Jokes)
- Get fit for golf and for life
- Golf is a mind game
- Golf, how to save shots easy
- Golf: Match play and Stable-ford rules
- Hazards and recovery
- How to win shot by shot
- Learn to be a winner,
- Lesson two What is in the Bag,
- Long drives more distance.
- PGA rules of golf
- PGA rules relating to hazards.
- Play from fairway and green side bunkers
- Play great golf Tee to green
- Pre-Shot routine
- Short game around the green
- Tee to green
- Tip Approach shot to the green
- Tip Ball above or below your feet
- Tip Be prepared
- Tip Do not look up until after impact.
- Tip: Bunker Shots
- Tip: Cure your slice
- Tip: Hook
- Tip: More distance
- Tip: Putting you must practise
- Tips: Bump and run % shot
- Top golf tips
- Top golf tips. to lower your scores
- Visualization for every golf shot
Tag Archives: golf instruction
Lesson 22 We have reviewed all the questions from members and coaches. If you are really serious about improving your golf then you need to study the lessons, and start meaningful practice. Our service is unique, and it is free … Continue reading
Lesson 21 Instruction shot by shot: Whether you’re playing in a company golf day or 18 holes at a top golf resort, you need to have a check list, and to be prepared beforehand. Clean your clubs, make sure all … Continue reading
Lesson 20 PGA Rules of Golf: As with all games you must first know the rules, and then play by them. In golf it will often save you a stroke or two, just by knowing the rules. You always start … Continue reading
Lesson 19 Transition, the ultimate golf swing. ( Plus the new feature by the Long Drive Champion of the world ) Pure Magic – quite simply the BEST, Drive long and straight. 300 yards + on target YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can … Continue reading
Lesson 18: Fade, draw, back spin, This lesson has been written in response to members’ questions relating to elements of their game that cost them shots. You may find that certain sections of this lesson have been covered in previous … Continue reading
LESSON 17 The three important elements in the game of golf: All the low handicap golfers practise their shot game to develop that soft hands touch, that gives them the ability to land the ball close to the flag every … Continue reading
LESSON 16 : Slice, Shank, Hook, Looking up, winning: Providing you have been taking the time to study the lessons the problems like shank, slice, hook, should not be part of your game, however most of the questions we are … Continue reading
LESSON 15 Match Play and Stable-ford **** Plus a very special feature: By Eric Jones the World Long Drive Champion Match play is one of the main forms of competition in golf. Players go head to head or as a … Continue reading
LESSON 13 Shots to the green and your yardage: These shots are much easier when you are close to the green or on in regulation with your second shot. Check out our special feature from Eric Jones the World Long … Continue reading