Golf Tips and Instruction
- ALL key golf shots.
- Best of the Best Tips and instruction
- Champion Tip 1 Add distance
- Chipping and Putting
- Chipping, Bump and run, Pitching.
- Cure your slice.hook, shank.
- Fade,draw, back spin.
- For Beginners only: Learn to play golf
- Full transition, 300 yards plus.
- Funny laws of golf (Jokes)
- Get fit for golf and for life
- Golf is a mind game
- Golf, how to save shots easy
- Golf: Match play and Stable-ford rules
- Hazards and recovery
- How to win shot by shot
- Learn to be a winner,
- Lesson two What is in the Bag,
- Long drives more distance.
- PGA rules of golf
- PGA rules relating to hazards.
- Play from fairway and green side bunkers
- Play great golf Tee to green
- Pre-Shot routine
- Short game around the green
- Tee to green
- Tip Approach shot to the green
- Tip Ball above or below your feet
- Tip Be prepared
- Tip Do not look up until after impact.
- Tip: Bunker Shots
- Tip: Cure your slice
- Tip: Hook
- Tip: More distance
- Tip: Putting you must practise
- Tips: Bump and run % shot
- Top golf tips
- Top golf tips. to lower your scores
- Visualization for every golf shot
Tag Archives: Long Putts
Our goal has always been to teach you how to play in the low eighties, It is a proven fact that even with pro golfers if they are putting well, they are winners shooting low scores NEVER 3 putt. … Continue reading
Why do you need a coach, you may have read the books watched the videos, in theory you know how it should be done. In you minds eye you will think you are doing every thing by the book. You … Continue reading
All the top golf tips: By popular demand we are, featuring tips on how to achieve more distance. When you see the top players on TV driving 300 yards plus every time, and they are making it look easy, you … Continue reading
Featured in this news letter • Bump and Run the low risk percentage shot. • Playing the ball from above or below your feet. • How to play solid shots Bump & Run: Bump and run is a low risk … Continue reading
If you are going to play Golf then best you know how to mark your card, there are different games each game has its own way of marking your card. To save all you low handicap players time, this newsletter … Continue reading
Be ready: Quote “Practice is the best instruction of all” Time to refresh your memory: Sequence of actions and check list. You can mitigate problems by reviewing you game prior to competitive play. Check all the fundamentals: Start with grip … Continue reading