Golf Tips and Instruction
- ALL key golf shots.
- Best of the Best Tips and instruction
- Champion Tip 1 Add distance
- Chipping and Putting
- Chipping, Bump and run, Pitching.
- Cure your slice.hook, shank.
- Fade,draw, back spin.
- For Beginners only: Learn to play golf
- Full transition, 300 yards plus.
- Funny laws of golf (Jokes)
- Get fit for golf and for life
- Golf is a mind game
- Golf, how to save shots easy
- Golf: Match play and Stable-ford rules
- Hazards and recovery
- How to win shot by shot
- Learn to be a winner,
- Lesson two What is in the Bag,
- Long drives more distance.
- PGA rules of golf
- PGA rules relating to hazards.
- Play from fairway and green side bunkers
- Play great golf Tee to green
- Pre-Shot routine
- Short game around the green
- Tee to green
- Tip Approach shot to the green
- Tip Ball above or below your feet
- Tip Be prepared
- Tip Do not look up until after impact.
- Tip: Bunker Shots
- Tip: Cure your slice
- Tip: Hook
- Tip: More distance
- Tip: Putting you must practise
- Tips: Bump and run % shot
- Top golf tips
- Top golf tips. to lower your scores
- Visualization for every golf shot
Tag Archives: looking up
Why do you need a coach, you may have read the books watched the videos, in theory you know how it should be done. In you minds eye you will think you are doing every thing by the book. You … Continue reading
It is true to say we can save you ten shots over the next few weeks (If you are playing high handicap golf ) First we cover the average golfer, for those are just about to learn or would … Continue reading
All the top golf tips: By popular demand we are, featuring tips on how to achieve more distance. When you see the top players on TV driving 300 yards plus every time, and they are making it look easy, you … Continue reading
Featured in this news letter • Bump and Run the low risk percentage shot. • Playing the ball from above or below your feet. • How to play solid shots Bump & Run: Bump and run is a low risk … Continue reading
If you are going to play Golf then best you know how to mark your card, there are different games each game has its own way of marking your card. To save all you low handicap players time, this newsletter … Continue reading
6 Looking up before impact with the ball: This is the number one mistake that golfers make. Being too keen to see where your shot is going, you begin to look up during the down-swing and before the club-face makes … Continue reading
LESSON 16 : Slice, Shank, Hook, Looking up, winning: Providing you have been taking the time to study the lessons the problems like shank, slice, hook, should not be part of your game, however most of the questions we are … Continue reading
Golf Guide for Beginner LESSON 4: Tee to green Special Feature: 5 Keys to distance From: The Long Distance World Champion Eric Jones. At the end of this lesson. Hi happy golfers, hope you are reading all the lessons and … Continue reading
Golf Guide for Beginner: Lesson 3 Special Feature. 5 Keys to Distance Videos From: Eric Jones The World Long Distance Champion ( Quite Simply the best) All our coaches were impressed. So we have included 5 Keys to distance at … Continue reading