Golf Tips and Instruction
- ALL key golf shots.
- Best of the Best Tips and instruction
- Champion Tip 1 Add distance
- Chipping and Putting
- Chipping, Bump and run, Pitching.
- Cure your slice.hook, shank.
- Fade,draw, back spin.
- For Beginners only: Learn to play golf
- Full transition, 300 yards plus.
- Funny laws of golf (Jokes)
- Get fit for golf and for life
- Golf is a mind game
- Golf, how to save shots easy
- Golf: Match play and Stable-ford rules
- Hazards and recovery
- How to win shot by shot
- Learn to be a winner,
- Lesson two What is in the Bag,
- Long drives more distance.
- PGA rules of golf
- PGA rules relating to hazards.
- Play from fairway and green side bunkers
- Play great golf Tee to green
- Pre-Shot routine
- Short game around the green
- Tee to green
- Tip Approach shot to the green
- Tip Ball above or below your feet
- Tip Be prepared
- Tip Do not look up until after impact.
- Tip: Bunker Shots
- Tip: Cure your slice
- Tip: Hook
- Tip: More distance
- Tip: Putting you must practise
- Tips: Bump and run % shot
- Top golf tips
- Top golf tips. to lower your scores
- Visualization for every golf shot
Tag Archives: More distance
11 Putting Putting is the most important element of your game. Just by never three putting you can save 10 shots. Always train your muscle memory, by measuring each shot in number of paces from the hole, this way you … Continue reading
More Distance Objective MORE DISTANCE Go through your pre-shot routine. Check all the possible hazards, bunkers, water, out of bounds, and the distance to your target. Select the optimum position within the tee box; tee the ball high so it … Continue reading
2: Pre-Shot routine Your pre-shot routine must be practised until it is second nature. Determine your optimum target area, and the correct distance from the tee. Taking into account all these factors hazards, water, bunkers, trees, heavy rough, out of … Continue reading
Golf Guide for Beginner LESSON 6: Long Irons, More distance with your driver: NOW you are spoilt for choice you have our traditional Text lesson. And we have a VERY special Feature 5 Keys to Distance By Eric Jones the … Continue reading
Golf Guide for Beginner LESSON 4: Tee to green Special Feature: 5 Keys to distance From: The Long Distance World Champion Eric Jones. At the end of this lesson. Hi happy golfers, hope you are reading all the lessons and … Continue reading