Golf Tips and Instruction
- ALL key golf shots.
- Best of the Best Tips and instruction
- Champion Tip 1 Add distance
- Chipping and Putting
- Chipping, Bump and run, Pitching.
- Cure your slice.hook, shank.
- Fade,draw, back spin.
- For Beginners only: Learn to play golf
- Full transition, 300 yards plus.
- Funny laws of golf (Jokes)
- Get fit for golf and for life
- Golf is a mind game
- Golf, how to save shots easy
- Golf: Match play and Stable-ford rules
- Hazards and recovery
- How to win shot by shot
- Learn to be a winner,
- Lesson two What is in the Bag,
- Long drives more distance.
- PGA rules of golf
- PGA rules relating to hazards.
- Play from fairway and green side bunkers
- Play great golf Tee to green
- Pre-Shot routine
- Short game around the green
- Tee to green
- Tip Approach shot to the green
- Tip Ball above or below your feet
- Tip Be prepared
- Tip Do not look up until after impact.
- Tip: Bunker Shots
- Tip: Cure your slice
- Tip: Hook
- Tip: More distance
- Tip: Putting you must practise
- Tips: Bump and run % shot
- Top golf tips
- Top golf tips. to lower your scores
- Visualization for every golf shot
Tag Archives: Short game
Welcome to the Pro Golf Club Blog: Which does include tips and instruction on every aspect of golf. ( However it is a blog our web page is the bees knees and far more professional) From … Continue reading
Bump and run is a low risk shot, but still need practice to develop touch and feel. The basic guide lines are simple. It is a putting stoke with an Iron. Philosophy: Select a club with sufficient loft to carry … Continue reading
Why do you need a coach, you may have read the books watched the videos, in theory you know how it should be done. In you minds eye you will think you are doing every thing by the book. You … Continue reading
It is true to say we can save you ten shots over the next few weeks (If you are playing high handicap golf ) First we cover the average golfer, for those are just about to learn or would … Continue reading
Featured in this news letter • Bump and Run the low risk percentage shot. • Playing the ball from above or below your feet. • How to play solid shots Bump & Run: Bump and run is a low risk … Continue reading
If you are going to play Golf then best you know how to mark your card, there are different games each game has its own way of marking your card. To save all you low handicap players time, this newsletter … Continue reading
Be ready: Quote “Practice is the best instruction of all” Time to refresh your memory: Sequence of actions and check list. You can mitigate problems by reviewing you game prior to competitive play. Check all the fundamentals: Start with grip … Continue reading
LESSON 17 The three important elements in the game of golf: All the low handicap golfers practise their shot game to develop that soft hands touch, that gives them the ability to land the ball close to the flag every … Continue reading
LESSON 13 Shots to the green and your yardage: These shots are much easier when you are close to the green or on in regulation with your second shot. Check out our special feature from Eric Jones the World Long … Continue reading