Golf Tips and Instruction
- ALL key golf shots.
- Best of the Best Tips and instruction
- Champion Tip 1 Add distance
- Chipping and Putting
- Chipping, Bump and run, Pitching.
- Cure your slice.hook, shank.
- Fade,draw, back spin.
- For Beginners only: Learn to play golf
- Full transition, 300 yards plus.
- Funny laws of golf (Jokes)
- Get fit for golf and for life
- Golf is a mind game
- Golf, how to save shots easy
- Golf: Match play and Stable-ford rules
- Hazards and recovery
- How to win shot by shot
- Learn to be a winner,
- Lesson two What is in the Bag,
- Long drives more distance.
- PGA rules of golf
- PGA rules relating to hazards.
- Play from fairway and green side bunkers
- Play great golf Tee to green
- Pre-Shot routine
- Short game around the green
- Tee to green
- Tip Approach shot to the green
- Tip Ball above or below your feet
- Tip Be prepared
- Tip Do not look up until after impact.
- Tip: Bunker Shots
- Tip: Cure your slice
- Tip: Hook
- Tip: More distance
- Tip: Putting you must practise
- Tips: Bump and run % shot
- Top golf tips
- Top golf tips. to lower your scores
- Visualization for every golf shot
Tag Archives: Slice
It is true to say we can save you ten shots over the next few weeks (If you are playing high handicap golf ) First we cover the average golfer, for those are just about to learn or would … Continue reading
All the top golf tips: By popular demand we are, featuring tips on how to achieve more distance. When you see the top players on TV driving 300 yards plus every time, and they are making it look easy, you … Continue reading
Be ready: Quote “Practice is the best instruction of all” Time to refresh your memory: Sequence of actions and check list. You can mitigate problems by reviewing you game prior to competitive play. Check all the fundamentals: Start with grip … Continue reading
3 Slice (Ball turning right off the tee) Reason: Out to in swing is putting spin on the ball. — You are casting the club out on the down swing. Stop! Because that is the main cause of slicing. Check … Continue reading
LESSON 16 : Slice, Shank, Hook, Looking up, winning: Providing you have been taking the time to study the lessons the problems like shank, slice, hook, should not be part of your game, however most of the questions we are … Continue reading