Golf Tips and Instruction
- ALL key golf shots.
- Best of the Best Tips and instruction
- Champion Tip 1 Add distance
- Chipping and Putting
- Chipping, Bump and run, Pitching.
- Cure your slice.hook, shank.
- Fade,draw, back spin.
- For Beginners only: Learn to play golf
- Full transition, 300 yards plus.
- Funny laws of golf (Jokes)
- Get fit for golf and for life
- Golf is a mind game
- Golf, how to save shots easy
- Golf: Match play and Stable-ford rules
- Hazards and recovery
- How to win shot by shot
- Learn to be a winner,
- Lesson two What is in the Bag,
- Long drives more distance.
- PGA rules of golf
- PGA rules relating to hazards.
- Play from fairway and green side bunkers
- Play great golf Tee to green
- Pre-Shot routine
- Short game around the green
- Tee to green
- Tip Approach shot to the green
- Tip Ball above or below your feet
- Tip Be prepared
- Tip Do not look up until after impact.
- Tip: Bunker Shots
- Tip: Cure your slice
- Tip: Hook
- Tip: More distance
- Tip: Putting you must practise
- Tips: Bump and run % shot
- Top golf tips
- Top golf tips. to lower your scores
- Visualization for every golf shot
Author Archives: Thaigirl
It is true to say we can save you ten shots over the next few weeks (If you are playing high handicap golf ) First we cover the average golfer, for those are just about to learn or would … Continue reading
All the top golf tips: By popular demand we are, featuring tips on how to achieve more distance. When you see the top players on TV driving 300 yards plus every time, and they are making it look easy, you … Continue reading
Featured in this news letter • Bump and Run the low risk percentage shot. • Playing the ball from above or below your feet. • How to play solid shots Bump & Run: Bump and run is a low risk … Continue reading
If you are going to play Golf then best you know how to mark your card, there are different games each game has its own way of marking your card. To save all you low handicap players time, this newsletter … Continue reading
Be ready: Quote “Practice is the best instruction of all” Time to refresh your memory: Sequence of actions and check list. You can mitigate problems by reviewing you game prior to competitive play. Check all the fundamentals: Start with grip … Continue reading
Let me say right from the off – This is free – there will be NO sales pitch or trying to sell anything. I was asked by the academy to write some notes on how I manage to stay fit … Continue reading
For many golfers in the UK, winter sadly means “off-season” from golf. Courses are closed and many driving ranges shut down. This is the perfect time to work on your game! Kick start 2012 by working on your golf … Continue reading
Over the next two weeks we will send you the drills referred to, directly from the 5 Keys to Distance. We say unconditional the Eric Jones: ( World Long Drive Champion) Five Keys to Distance is the … Continue reading
This is a joint venture with Eric Jones World Long Drive Champion. On this page you will find FREE LINKS to every element of Golf – FREE books, instruction, tips, coaching, We cover every aspect of … Continue reading