Golf Tips and Instruction
- ALL key golf shots.
- Best of the Best Tips and instruction
- Champion Tip 1 Add distance
- Chipping and Putting
- Chipping, Bump and run, Pitching.
- Cure your slice.hook, shank.
- Fade,draw, back spin.
- For Beginners only: Learn to play golf
- Full transition, 300 yards plus.
- Funny laws of golf (Jokes)
- Get fit for golf and for life
- Golf is a mind game
- Golf, how to save shots easy
- Golf: Match play and Stable-ford rules
- Hazards and recovery
- How to win shot by shot
- Learn to be a winner,
- Lesson two What is in the Bag,
- Long drives more distance.
- PGA rules of golf
- PGA rules relating to hazards.
- Play from fairway and green side bunkers
- Play great golf Tee to green
- Pre-Shot routine
- Short game around the green
- Tee to green
- Tip Approach shot to the green
- Tip Ball above or below your feet
- Tip Be prepared
- Tip Do not look up until after impact.
- Tip: Bunker Shots
- Tip: Cure your slice
- Tip: Hook
- Tip: More distance
- Tip: Putting you must practise
- Tips: Bump and run % shot
- Top golf tips
- Top golf tips. to lower your scores
- Visualization for every golf shot
Category Archives: Tip Ball above or below your feet
Hi to all our Members SORRY we have been away for so long- ( Things I had to do) Back now will make it up to you promise. You know in school how they teach you NOT to copy: They … Continue reading
7 Ball above your feet or below your feet When playing on a side slope with the ball above your feet. Take a wide stance good solid balance. Grip down the shaft; stand closer to the ball. Take one or … Continue reading
Our Present to you this Christmas- How to be a winner : Easy because you always stand on the first tee all square. Play to your handicap and you win. We wish you a Christmas and a Very HAPPY NEW … Continue reading