Golf Tips and Instruction
- ALL key golf shots.
- Best of the Best Tips and instruction
- Champion Tip 1 Add distance
- Chipping and Putting
- Chipping, Bump and run, Pitching.
- Cure your slice.hook, shank.
- Fade,draw, back spin.
- For Beginners only: Learn to play golf
- Full transition, 300 yards plus.
- Funny laws of golf (Jokes)
- Get fit for golf and for life
- Golf is a mind game
- Golf, how to save shots easy
- Golf: Match play and Stable-ford rules
- Hazards and recovery
- How to win shot by shot
- Learn to be a winner,
- Lesson two What is in the Bag,
- Long drives more distance.
- PGA rules of golf
- PGA rules relating to hazards.
- Play from fairway and green side bunkers
- Play great golf Tee to green
- Pre-Shot routine
- Short game around the green
- Tee to green
- Tip Approach shot to the green
- Tip Ball above or below your feet
- Tip Be prepared
- Tip Do not look up until after impact.
- Tip: Bunker Shots
- Tip: Cure your slice
- Tip: Hook
- Tip: More distance
- Tip: Putting you must practise
- Tips: Bump and run % shot
- Top golf tips
- Top golf tips. to lower your scores
- Visualization for every golf shot
Category Archives: Top golf tips
This is great advice, to keep in mind as we get older. This is great advice, to keep in mind as we get older. Please take a few minutes to read this page could be a very special day in … Continue reading
Hi to all our Members SORRY we have been away for so long- ( Things I had to do) Back now will make it up to you promise. You know in school how they teach you NOT to copy: They … Continue reading
2018 Best of the Best: Here in the UK the weather has been terrible most golf courses struggling to keep the course playable, hopefully over the next two months the weather will improve, and … Continue reading
Now we have you attention Great to see Tiger playing good golf up there on the leader board again. For us mere mortals to have a bad day at golf miss the cut that is life, … Continue reading
The Golf Digest, say that this is the perfect swing. Sang is a young gun his swing speed is very fast. So we can all clearly see and learn from each element of his swing we have slowed each frame … Continue reading
Welcome to the Pro Golf Club Blog: Which does include tips and instruction on every aspect of golf. ( However it is a blog our web page is the bees knees and far more professional) From … Continue reading
Our goal has always been to teach you how to play in the low eighties, It is a proven fact that even with pro golfers if they are putting well, they are winners shooting low scores NEVER 3 putt. … Continue reading
Phil Mickelson explains how to play from the bunker I have read all my e-mails, and replied to all the requests for tips and one to one instruction. One member said that in the last five years we have never given … Continue reading
Bump and run is a low risk shot, but still need practice to develop touch and feel. The basic guide lines are simple. It is a putting stoke with an Iron. Philosophy: Select a club with sufficient loft to carry … Continue reading