Golf Tips and Instruction
- ALL key golf shots.
- Best of the Best Tips and instruction
- Champion Tip 1 Add distance
- Chipping and Putting
- Chipping, Bump and run, Pitching.
- Cure your slice.hook, shank.
- Fade,draw, back spin.
- For Beginners only: Learn to play golf
- Full transition, 300 yards plus.
- Funny laws of golf (Jokes)
- Get fit for golf and for life
- Golf is a mind game
- Golf, how to save shots easy
- Golf: Match play and Stable-ford rules
- Hazards and recovery
- How to win shot by shot
- Learn to be a winner,
- Lesson two What is in the Bag,
- Long drives more distance.
- PGA rules of golf
- PGA rules relating to hazards.
- Play from fairway and green side bunkers
- Play great golf Tee to green
- Pre-Shot routine
- Short game around the green
- Tee to green
- Tip Approach shot to the green
- Tip Ball above or below your feet
- Tip Be prepared
- Tip Do not look up until after impact.
- Tip: Bunker Shots
- Tip: Cure your slice
- Tip: Hook
- Tip: More distance
- Tip: Putting you must practise
- Tips: Bump and run % shot
- Top golf tips
- Top golf tips. to lower your scores
- Visualization for every golf shot
Category Archives: Top golf tips
2018 Best of the Best: Here in the UK the weather has been terrible most golf courses struggling to keep the course playable, hopefully over the next two months the weather will improve, and … Continue reading
Be ready: Quote “Practice is the best instruction of all” Time to refresh your memory: Sequence of actions and check list. You can mitigate problems by reviewing you game prior to competitive play. Check all the fundamentals: Start with grip … Continue reading
Now we have you attention Great to see Tiger playing good golf up there on the leader board again. For us mere mortals to have a bad day at golf miss the cut that is life, … Continue reading
The Golf Digest, say that this is the perfect swing. Sang is a young gun his swing speed is very fast. So we can all clearly see and learn from each element of his swing we have slowed each frame … Continue reading
Welcome to the Pro Golf Club Blog: Which does include tips and instruction on every aspect of golf. ( However it is a blog our web page is the bees knees and far more professional) From … Continue reading
Our goal has always been to teach you how to play in the low eighties, It is a proven fact that even with pro golfers if they are putting well, they are winners shooting low scores NEVER 3 putt. … Continue reading
Phil Mickelson explains how to play from the bunker I have read all my e-mails, and replied to all the requests for tips and one to one instruction. One member said that in the last five years we have never given … Continue reading
Bump and run is a low risk shot, but still need practice to develop touch and feel. The basic guide lines are simple. It is a putting stoke with an Iron. Philosophy: Select a club with sufficient loft to carry … Continue reading
Why do you need a coach, you may have read the books watched the videos, in theory you know how it should be done. In you minds eye you will think you are doing every thing by the book. You … Continue reading